dimanche, novembre 30, 2008

KRAUTROCK TOP#46 : COSMIC JOKERS, Galactic Supermarket (1973)


Second release of the ultimate cosmic band featuring members of ASH RA TEMPEL, WALLENSTEIN, KLAUS SCHULZE and friends, produced by Dieter Dierks. And it's really the ultra cosmic trip you could expect from a band with such a name. The direction of the music is less obvious than in the 1st album, it's more experimental but not too hard to listen to if you know krautrock. What I love particularly here is the adventurous electronic trickery and the tremendous mix by Dierks, one of his most extreme work I think.
By the way, it's hard to describe it better for a non english speaking (and even in french!!), I propose you try it here, ripped at 192kbps.

3 commentaires:

K L I M P E R E I a dit…

Oh I hate this one... : the bad side of the kraut !
( sorry )

arshad's blog a dit…

Lovely bllog you have here

arshad's blog a dit…

Loved reading this thank youu