mercredi, janvier 27, 2010

EDWARD KA-SPEL, Inferno / Illusion (1993, dark ambient)


Hard to define this recording by LEGENDARY PINK DOTS member Edward Ka-Spell. I'm afraid many things he's made is really underated, maybe because he's made too many recordings. If you like dark experimental ambient, mixed with a foggy sound (that some could compare to early TANGERINE DREAM / ASH RA TEMPEL), this one is certainly for you.
2 tracks, 20 minutes, LP Rip.
And it's here.

11 commentaires:

gojira a dit…

Thank you for the Ka-Spel, I have most of his material but not this.
Sing While You May!

Anonyme a dit…

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonyme a dit…

Brim over I assent to but I about the post should secure more info then it has.

Interior Designers a dit…

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

Toronto Furnace a dit…

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!

Sauna Toronto a dit…

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

Solar Energy Installations GTA a dit…

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.

Party Supplies GTA a dit…

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

Veterinary hospital in Mississauga a dit…

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

massage toronto a dit…

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors

Desain Ruang Tamu Nuansa Warna Biru a dit…

I think this is one of the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers