mardi, février 23, 2010

ADD N TO (X), Add insult to injury (2000, electro rock)


There's probably some hits missing to like this 4th album more, but whereas almost half tracks from "Avant Hard" were really disappointing, there's nothing bad here. "B.P Perino and "Death of the Black Regent" are the highlights in my opinion - they were absolutely magic played live!
Here is the album - if you buy it, there's a surprise if you smell it, And of course you should buy!

8 commentaires:

Interior Designers a dit…

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

Toronto Furnace a dit…

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!

Sauna Toronto a dit…

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

Solar Energy Installations GTA a dit…

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.

Party Supplies GTA a dit…

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

Party Supplies GTA a dit…

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

Veterinary hospital in Mississauga a dit…

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

massage toronto a dit…

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors