lundi, mars 29, 2010

MASTER MUSICIANS OF BUKKAKE, Totem One (2009, psychedelic tones)


Back "in the woods"...

From RateYourMusic :
"Cool shit. Pleasant listen overall, with a sound of its own - and it has a couple standout tracks ("Schism Prism" and "Eaglewolf"). It's like they gave the Sun City Girls a jungle of instruments and top-notch production and told them to be less bizarre, more focused and more "tantric"; so it's a good starting point. Ideal for communal dope-smokin' reunions."

And I could not say it better - the trip is quite fascinating.

Try it here, then try to buy it (as I did).
(waiting for "Totem 2", to be released in May).

12 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Nice blog. The five tracks is corrupted, can u post it again?
Thank

icastico a dit…

Love Bukkake.

For you:
http://azwarm.bandcamp.com/album/a-mornings-work

http://aboombong.bandcamp.com/album/asynchronic

Anonyme a dit…

Likely is not present

Anonyme a dit…

In it something is. I agree with you, thanks for the help in this question. As always all ingenious is simple.

Interior Designers a dit…

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

Sauna Toronto a dit…

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

Solar Energy Installations GTA a dit…

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.

Party Supplies GTA a dit…

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

Veterinary hospital in Mississauga a dit…

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

massage toronto a dit…

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors

A ditty dita ditty do a dit…

There lies wisdom in these words; Toronto is in great debt to your tribe.

Jual Sprei Online Jakarta a dit…

Interesting post and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before.Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written.will be referring a lot of friends about this.