jeudi, août 30, 2007

MONTAGE, S/T (baroque pop, 1970)


End of Micheal Browne history on the blog.
Between THE LEFT BANKE and THE STORIES, he joined this band called MONTAGE as a guest (uncredited on the original album). What is amazing is that he probably composed all the songs - what did make the other members?? I'm not sure they composed any album later...
You'll find in this album fabulous "summer" songs, the ideal for listening during your holidays. To my hears, the melodies are much more precious here than in the other albums recorded by Micheal Brown, it's the one you chould try if you're not in "baroque pop" (but what does this mean..? It's more or less like the Beatles, finally).
When I discovered this track called "Grand Pianist", in a summer morning (or was it at night?), I probably repeated it at least 10 times in the iPod... Absolutely magic!!

Believe me, once you listen to this, you'll run to find and buy it. For the moment, it's here.

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for posting such an underappreciated album. Glad to see that Mike Brown has some admirers out there.
--Daniel

Rubén a dit…

Hey nice blog. I love it.
But i have one request, because this download is not working, so i wondering if you can upload again.

Thanks

Anonyme a dit…

tontonmahood.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonyme a dit…

hi there everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices as regards the velcros are all over 350 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Anonyme a dit…

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.

Anonyme a dit…

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that singular make. The prices for the velcros are about 240 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonyme a dit…

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory