mardi, mars 17, 2009

BEN'S SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA, live Paris Pop'In, 17.12.2004 (french pop)


Re-up / extraordinary french pop band / pop side of AIR with more energy and without the synths.
Buy the albums somewhere here on Amazon.

à la demande de je ne sais plus qui, qui avait bien raison.
Le son est franchement pourri, le public (des potes?) couvre assez largement la musique, mais n'empêche des chefs d'oeuvre pop comme "From Hull to Hawai" (track 5) d'être aussi bouleversants que sur l'album ("Drifting", impératif dans toute CDthèque qui se repsecte).
On attend - on prie pour? - le troisième album.
ça se passe (160kbps)

9 commentaires:

sexy a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Organiz Millwork Toronto a dit…

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

GTA Air Conditioner a dit…

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!

Massage Bed Toronto a dit…

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

Residential Solar Energy GTA a dit…

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.

Kids Party GTA a dit…

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

Animal Hospital Mississauga a dit…

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

spa toronto a dit…

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors